Nothing really great to report, just thought I'd post something. School is going well for all the kids. Cooper was busy with football when school started. I hardly ever saw him. Now he has started wrestling and is gone a lot. He will be gone just about every Saturday until March. Between that, band, TSA, math club and church stuff, he's gone a lot. Audry seems to like middle school a lot. She is also busy with band stuff. Caleb got into gifted which he really likes. We're still having issues with him focusing and keeping his things organized at school. He is also refusing to participate in music. Don't know what to do with him. He is still taking karate. Lauren loves kindergarten and is doing well. Still in dance class and looks forward to it every week. They all have their Christmas concerts coming up. Adam is Adam. I think he gets sick of me and asks all the time if it's time to pick up the kids. He is spoiled though. We go into town all the time and he knows he will usually get a treat if he's good and lunch as well.
***
We're just about ready for Christmas. I have finished most of the shopping. Don't have to mail too many things. We got a new camera. It's an SLR and it scares me! Hope to get the hang of it eventually. The biggest reason we got it was to have it when we go to Disney World next year. We already have our condo booked and paid for. I'm just keeping my eye out for a good deal on flights. The kids are pretty excited. Adam asks about flying on the plane, who flies it. I told him a pilot, he asks, one with a patch (if he says pirate it sounds like pilot!). Jorge!!! I think Lauren thinks it's not going to happen, she will ask if we're really going. I am excited for them.
***
I went to see Carolyn in November. It was so fun to see her and just have girl time. She is so fun and a good friend. We hope to get together once a year.
***
Darren and Stephanie are moving to Minnesota. They are leaving in about a week. The kids did get to have a sleepover at their place over Thanksgiving break. Caleb was sad to leave their house on Friday night. It will be sad not to have family here.
***
That's about all. I know I need to get on here more often. Hope to do better with that, even if it's just to write a little something the kids said.
No comments:
Post a Comment