Love that kid!!
***
Today was a BEAUTIFUL Sunday. Sunny, warm, perfect. Naturally, the ice cream truck came through our neighborhood. Caleb asked Craig if he could get one. Craig said no because it was Sunday (not to mention that anything from an ice cream truck costs a lot!) Then Cooper came to us holding some kind of frozen treat and said Caleb had gotten his own money and bought it!! Needless to say he got in trouble and a lecture. BEAR!!!!
***
After church Craig and I were up in our room just talking and apparently didn't get to the kitchen fast enough to get Adam lunch. He was at the table making his own quesadilla!!! He had the tortilla and was doing a pretty good job of putting the cheese on it. He was quite proud of himself. I wish I had grabbed the camera because he had quite the look. A proud look but a naughty look at the same time.
***
It's no wonder I have starting finding a few grey hairs!! That's all for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment