Monday, December 17, 2012
An awful day
On Friday, December 14, a disturbed and evil man went to an elementary school in Connecticut and shot 20 precious children and 6 adults. He killed his mom first, drove to the school where he opened fire, then shot himself. The kids were all in 1st grade I believe. Lauren's age. I have shed so many tears over this tragedy. How could somebody do this? I can't imagine what those families are going through. I've read and heard stories of the adults that lost their lives protecting their students. What a horrible sight that must have been for law enforcement. I have found comfort in prayer. And in the knowledge that those people are with Heavenly Father. I have to believe that. I feel awful for the families that lost somebody and that they have no knowledge of this. They have no knowledge that they will see their daughter, son, mom, sister, or spouse again. Maybe they have some hope of this. I hope so. I have hugged my kids a little tighter since then. Still can't wrap my brain around this. But this brings me peace and comfort...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment