Sunday, December 2, 2012

Day 29 & 30

Day 29:  I am thankful for the Christmas season.  I love decorating for it.  The music.  I love how almost everybody seems to be a little kinder.  It always seems to go by too fast.  I wait as long as I can to put away the decorations because I know when I do, sadly, the magic is gone.  I wish more people would keep that feeling all year long.  But still grateful for Christmas. 
***
Day 30:  I am thankful for my hair.  Yes, my hair.  I know it seems trivial, but I really am grateful for it.  It's naturally curly, thanks to my dad (and I think my mom too).  It is so easy to maintain.  I have started getting my hair cut by a lady that specializes in curly hair and she makes it look so good. I am starting to get gray hair though :( but I found out it's easier to hide in curly hair.  I'm glad my hair is one less thing I have to worry about.
***
That's the end of my thankful month.  It was harder than I thought.  Maybe that's a sign that I need to look harder for the little things that bless my life daily.  Glad I did this and will probably do it again next year.
***

No comments:

Post a Comment